Live on Campus for Two Years and Save $500!
All new incoming UNI students (first-year and transfer) who contract to live on campus their first two years will receive:
$500 Student Success Scholarship
Awarded during year two of the contract, students will receive $250 in the fall and $250 in the spring semester.
Priority Room Selection During Recontracting
Students on the Live 2 Succeed program will have priority during room selection of the recontracting process each year they continue to live on campus to graduation.
We encourage students to stay on the path of success. Continue along the course and automatically benefit from the Student Success Program, both financially and in the classroom. Sign up for the Live 2 Succeed program by selecting that option within the housing & dining contract. Students living on campus:
- generally adjust quickly to college;
- participate in more extracurricular, social and cultural events;
- perform well academically;
- are more likely to graduate and;
- exhibit greater positive gains in psychosocial development than students commuting to campus.