In addition to providing student housing during the academic year, we also provide overnight and meal accommodations to conference groups and individuals from May through July, with some limited availability throughout the academic year.
We offer groups:
- Rooms in on-campus residence halls and apartments that can accommodate up to 700 guests per dorm
- Air-conditioned rooms (summer only)
- Linen service
- Internet access, computer labs, laundry facilities
- Meals, either catered or within our dining facilities
- On-campus locations within walking distance to dining, classrooms and recreation facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Personalized plans to meet group needs
- 24-hr on-call assistance
On-campus meal service is provided by UNI Dining. Conference groups are extended a discounted daily meal rate consisting of eating three consecutive meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner in the dining center. Groups not eating all meals on campus will defer to the door rate for meals in the dining center. Groups may request meals through UNI Catering for special events, such as receptions, picnics, coffee breaks, etc. Meals arranged through UNI Catering may incur an additional charge. Conference participants may also visit campus retail stores during breaks to purchase snacks, beverages and other items outside of meals. (Individual and guest stays do not apply.)
Group Conference Housing
Individual Conference Housing
- Internet Access - Use of wifi is included as part of your stay. Register your device at the UNI IT website.
- Laundry Facilities - Guests may use the residence hall washers and dryers for no additional charge, as it is included as part of your stay. Take advantage of our Wash Alert system!
- Extra Change of Linens - Linens are included with each room for up to one weeks use. Fresh linens may be provided at a cost of $5 per request above the weeks use.
- WRC Pass - $8 daily admission or $25 for weekly, unlimited use. (Paid for separately at the WRC administration offices.)
- Parking Pass - Included in the nightly rate. Permit parking will be available in the lot nearest the hall, or in any C lot on campus.