We provide overnight accommodations to individuals visiting the university and the Cedar Valley. Guest housing is available at all times throughout the year, on both a long-term and short-term basis. Room type is based on need and availability, which may be limited, especially during the academic year.
Guest Housing is available to:
- International guests affiliated with UNI
- Visiting faculty and staff
- Faculty and staff relocating to the area and in need of transitional housing
- Individuals doing business with the university
- Alumni visiting the area
- Visiting college students participating in internships and workshops with Cedar Valley businesses
Below are the types of rooms we offer. Placement will be made based on availability and group size.
Furnishings, linens, private bathroom (max. 2 people)
Furnishings, linens, living space, kitchenette, private bathroom (max. 2 people)