University Housing and Dining provides overnight and meal accommodations for conferences, camps and academic programs for participants of all ages.
We offer groups:
- Rooms in on-campus residence halls and apartments that can accommodate up to 700 guests per hall
- Air-conditioned rooms (summer only)
- Linen service
- Internet access, computer labs, laundry facilities
- Meals, either catered or within our dining facilities
- On-campus locations within walking distance to dining, classrooms and recreation facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Personalized plans to meet group needs
- 24-hr on-call assistance
Summer = Panther Village
Summer Hall Office Hours:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday - Sunday, Noon to 9:00 p.m.
Academic Year Hall Office Hours:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday - Sunday, 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
On-campus meal service is provided by UNI Dining. Conference groups are extended a discounted daily meal rate comprised of eating three consecutive meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner in the dining center. Groups not eating all meals on campus will defer to the door rate for meals in the dining center. Groups may request meals through UNI Catering for special events, such as receptions, picnics, coffee breaks, etc. Meals arranged through UNI Catering may incur an additional charge. Conference participants may also visit campus retail stores during breaks to purchase snacks, beverages and other items outside of meals. (Individual and guest stays do not apply.)
Please see our Group Housing and Individual Housing pages for further information.
(319) 273-2333 | (866) 207-9411