Cancel Contract

We’re sad to see you go.

Students currently living in a dorm who wish to cancel their current year Housing & Dining Contract should go to their hall office for cancellation. Students who want to cancel a contract for a future term should fill out the form below. This form is used to inform the Housing & Dining office that you plan to cancel your Housing & Dining Contract for the upcoming semester or year. If you would like, you can request a room change. Please refer to the Contract Terms & Conditions with questions you have prior to filling out this form. In addition, new students requesting to cancel their admission to the university will need to contact the UNI Admissions Office to complete that cancellation. Canceling admission to the university will also cancel the Housing & Dining Contract.